Thursday 6 January 2011

Welcome!

Hello one and all. If you've come here from my previous site, you'll now roughly what to expect from me - for those who don't allow me to introduce myself...

I'm a over 40. There, I've said it and I don't care. Not only am I an over 40, but I'm a computer expert, in the sense that I've been working with them all my adult life. I've seen things that would make your hair curl - really. I'm also a cartoonist, which means I have a weird outlook on life - if you add all these up, what you have is basically a mad anarchist who can draw a bit, and can fix your laptop (or at least, draw a nice little picture of it before it bursts into flames...)

I fix computers - sometimes my own, sometimes other peoples, and sometimes under duress. In the course of my life, I've witnessed the revolution that is computers for the masses. Computers are great aren't they? (** ducks bricks thrown at monitor **)

Day by day, I've seen healthy, grown men cry in despair as these pieces of electronic mayhem wreck their otherwise peaceful existence with blue screens, flashing lights and seemingly unending problems which would test the patience of the holiest of clergy.

But I'm not here to help you - oh no. I'm here to help you make sense of it all, with insight, humour and a wicked pencil sketch. Hopefully, not only will you leave me educated (e.g. "I'm not going on THAT site again"), but with a sense of well being, or at least, the feeling that you're not alone in all this. So don your tin hat (optional), and join me in the journey...

.. but remember to take some travel sickness pills.

No comments: